How You Can Help
Infrastructure needed on new site
- Amenities block (solid basic construction only to place water tanks on top) - $4,350 AUD
- Fit-out amenities block, plumbing, toilets, sinks etc - $2,000 AUD
- Septic tank and drainage pits, plumbing - $3,500 AUD
- Bio-gas (methane), digester, feeder tank and plumbing, for use in kitchen, water heating and power generation - $4,000 AUD
- Security fencing and gate - $4,800 AUD (now 80%funded)
- Water Supply main infrastructure, well, windmill, tanks, pumps and associated plumbing - $4,600 AUD
Credit Cards eftpos is available at our Townsville office, to make a one-off or recurring donation call 07-47893946. or 0423905447.
(cards accepted Visa, Mastercard)
Other Ways you can Help
Volunteers If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer, click here for more details. Fundraising You may be an active person and wish to take on a fundraising project in your town or city. We are happy to come and visit community groups, clubs or churches to give a Power Point Presentation in the North Queensland area. (Australia).
Prayer is an important part of this organisation so please pray for our work in Australia and in Zambia as we endeavour to share the love of Jesus. If you have made a donation or have become a 500 Club member, we thank you on behalf of Oz Kids International Inc. and the children.
Very soon you will have the opportunity to purchase art works by Trudy Webster. Trudy has been painting for over 20 years and has sold many paintings locally and international. Proceeds from the sale of these paintings will be put toward the many personal costs involved in the running of Oz Kids, as we are volunteers.